We (EMS) are excited to have the opportunity to support Military Medical Research programs in the Life Sciences domain where we have developed our deepest core competencies.
– Dr. James Watt, EMS VP for Life Sciences
EMS was recently awarded 10 yr/$250M contract from the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity (USAMRAA) W81XWH-16-R-0024 to provide Research Activities Support Services (RASS) to the US Army’s:
- Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR)
- Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD)
- Public Health Center (APHC)
- DoD / VA Extremity Trauma and Amputation Center of Excellence (DoD/VA EACE)
Find out more about our Military Medical Research here.